Information on personal data processing in compliance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
In compliance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we wish to inform you that all data concerning the client/user (as interested party to processing) provided by the same and all data might be provided further on, are object to processing exclusively for purposes connected to activities, operations and services offered and lent by “Agriturismo Casena Mongerrati di Messina Maria Concetta”, according to the law indicated as process owner.
The owner guarantees that personal data processing develops with respect for the rights, fundamental liberties, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
Purposes of personal data processing
All data provided by the interested party, are exclusively processed to fulfil obligations related to activities and services promoted by the owner and demanded by the interested party, during registration, in particular:
1. to fulfil their, statutory, administrative and tax obligations aimed at the management of the relationships established with the owner and the services provided by the same;
2. to serve as a chat line, forum, newsletter, as well as with reference to any other service offered and lent to registered subjects in the community that is necessary for the development of this relationship;
3. to give assistance and technical information related to the services and products that are the object of the owner’s activity and the verification of satisfaction;
4. the execution of e-commerce;
5. to carry out analysis, market surveys and statistics, detection of the degree of clients/users satisfaction and their preferences, in relation to services that are object of the owner’s activity;
6. the conduct, even by sending e-mail, sms, mms, e-mail and other means of communication and data transmission, giveaways, extractions and promotional initiatives in general, on behalf and to the advantage of registered clients;
7. the elaboration of data procured from the registered client and those deduced from his web surfing on website www.poggiopozzetti.it”, to identify the commercial profile and its use for marketing, advertising, promotional and commercial purposes.
Communication and use of data
The personal data will not be communicated and/or transferred to third party except for purposes referred to in point “Purposes of personal data processing” and/or to fulfil contractual and legal obligations.
Processing methods and data communication
Processing methods and data communication are fulfilled in strict connexion to the purposes discussed to point 1 and to its relative approval, by means of instruments specialized in guaranteeing the security and confidentiality under title V, of Chapter I and II of the Code.
These can be carried out through electronic instruments at the owner’s office.
Subjects of personal data processing
The Owner and Responsible for personal data is Messina Maria Concetta, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to access personal data
Article 7 confers to the interested party the exercise of specific rights, among which the right to obtain from the owner confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist and their communication in intelligible form; the interested party shall have the right to be informed of the source of personal data; of the purposes and methods of processing; the logic applied to the processing, of the identification data concerning owner and subjects to whom personal data may be communicated; the interested party shall have the right to obtain updating, rectification and integration of the data; cancellation, transformation or blockage of data that have been processed unlawfully; the interested party shall have the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him.
The customer declares to have read all the conditions and to approve unconditionally